Considering an Executive career in Real Estate?
Executive Real Estate is the only independent firm in CT providing extensive “after-licensing” training and stellar office exposure.
- Help build your business by providing lead generation
- We offer aggressive commission splits
- Executive Real Estate is the #1 “independent” brokerages in CT*
- No corporate restraint or hidden fees
As a real estate agent you will be able to:
Represent Buyer(s) by:
- Showing clients a variety of properties of interest
- Knowing the buyers’ wants and needs
- Understanding the financial limits of the buyers
- Having realistic knowledge of property value
- Understanding the surrounding community
- Understanding the legalities when buying a home
- Providing buyers with home loan information
- Communicating with the buyer on a daily basis
Represent Seller(s) by:
- Guiding them to a realistic asking price
- Listing the home and completing proper paperwork
- Understanding the legalities of selling a home
- Providing tips to make their home more “sellable”
- Promoting the home through creative marketing strategies
- Communicating with the seller on a weekly basis
*Data source CTMLS Total Volume Sold 2015
Executive Real Estate works with each Sales Associate on an individual level. We pride ourselves on offering our Sales Associates cutting-edge technology through the use of our web site, continuing education courses and workshops, as well as 100% administrative support and recognition.
Executive Real Estate Sales Associates are the best in the business and it shows!